What is bookkeeping?
Bookkeeping may not be the most exciting job for a lot of people but it forms the foundation of any organisation’s finances. Accounts (and therefore, tax returns) won’t be right if the basic bookkeeping isn’t kept up-to-date and accurate.
Why use an accountant to do your bookkeeping?
Here at Campbell Ritchie, we understand that finding the time to keep on top of entering invoices and completing bank reconciliations can be a struggle at times especially for small business owners who have to deal with all parts of their business alone. Others also find excuses to put these tasks off as they find this type of work ‘boring’.
Our highly skilled team can take care of all your bookkeeping requirements so that you can have more time to focus on running your business (and have more free time to do the things you love!). We use cloud accounting packages including QuickBooks and Xero to ensure your finances can be viewed in ‘real-time’. This ensures that your business decisions will be based on the most recent information there is and will be more meaningful.
Advantages of using our cloud accounting packages include:
- being able to view your financial information on the go via an app on your phone
- you can get paid faster
- all your business transactions will be kept in one place
- no need to worry about back-ups and losing data as it will all be held ‘on the cloud’
- you can enable other users to view your data from anywhere at any time
Why use Campbell Ritchie as your accountant?
- We have years of experience
- CRCA will save you time and money!
- We will explain everything in plain English as we know it can be overwhelming when some accountants talk in jargon
Get in touch and we’ll organise a free, no-obligation discussion.