CIS (Construction Industry Scheme)

Work in construction? Campbell Ritchie can advise whether you should be classified as employed or self-employed. If you are eligible for CIS, we can complete your registration and submit monthly returns to adhere to HMRC requirements.  We also help those who need to be registered with the Irish Revenue.

We have many years of experience working closely with numerous sole-traders in the construction industry.  This includes those who have to work on contracts abroad and are required to deal with foreign tax rules.

If you need help with construction industry scheme accounting we can help.

Get in touch and we’ll organise a free, no-obligation discussion.

    Your Name*

    Your Email*

    Your Number

    Avoid the pain of big annual bills from other accountants.
    At Campbell Ritchie we offer many payment methods including direct debit, just ask when we meet.